|By Business Wire||
|September 8, 2014 08:16 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t5jv69/global_private) has announced the addition of the "Global Private Cloud Services Market 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The Global Private Cloud Services Market to grow at a CAGR of 22% over the period 2013-2018.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Private Cloud Services market for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated through the sales/installation of private cloud hardware, software, and services. The report also covers the revenue generated from the private cloud delivery models such as SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS. The report does not include the revenue generated from virtual private cloud.
One of the major trends emerging in the market is the increased adoption of hybrid cloud computing models. Computing resources are accessed from the public cloud infrastructure as and when required. Enterprises also increasingly use hybrid clouds because they may host critical applications on private clouds and applications with relatively low security concerns on the public cloud.
According to the report, one major driver in the market is the increased productivity of the network infrastructure. Organizations that adopt private clouds increasingly use virtualization, which enhances efficiency. Most organizations prefer to invest in private clouds as it helps reduce hardware infrastructure costs. A virtualized network increases an organization's performance and productivity.
Further, the report states that one major challenge is migrating legacy applications on a private cloud computing platform. Legacy applications limit information to a certain number of end-users. In addition, the private cloud imposes restrictions when managing and validating data, which forces organizations to think twice before migrating to a private cloud.
- Amazon Web Services
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- List of Abbreviations
- Scope of the Report
- Market Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Market Segmentation by Delivery Models
- Market Segmentation by End-users
- Geographical Segmentation
- Buying Criteria
- Market Growth Drivers
- Drivers and their Impact
- Market Challenges
- Impact of Drivers and Challenges
- Market Trends
- Trends and their Impact
- Vendor Landscape
- Key Vendor Analysis
- Market Summary
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t5jv69/global_private
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- The Five Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- The Next Chapter in the Virtualization Story Begins
- 4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo Starts Today
- CIA was Headed to an Enterprise Cloud All Along: Jill Tummler Singer
- Deputy CIO of the CIA to Keynote 1st Annual GovIT Expo
- 5th Cloud Expo in New York: Themes & Topics
- Managing Cloud Infrastructure at Cloud Expo 2011 New York
- Nick Carr's Cloud-Network Disconnect
- "Private Clouds Cut Costs of Internal IT," Says Univa CEO