|By Marketwired .||
|September 8, 2014 03:10 PM EDT||
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 09/08/14 -- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
Customers are taking advantage of modern technologies such as cloud computing, big data, and engineered systems to transform their businesses into real-time, customer-centric enterprises -- reducing costs and generating fast insights, opportunities, and processes that help them innovate, differentiate and lead in their respective markets.
At Oracle OpenWorld 2014, visionary Oracle executives, customers, and partners will take the main stage to discuss how these technologies are having an impact on businesses globally, enabling them to transform IT and change the equation from complexity to innovation. The conference runs September 28 through October 2 at San Francisco's Moscone Center.
- Oracle today announced the Oracle executive keynote lineup for Oracle OpenWorld 2014.
- The Oracle OpenWorld main stage conversation will take place over four days with visionary thought leaders from Oracle, examining the key trends and topics affecting business globally and discussing how technology is transforming IT from a complex and costly cost center to business innovation.
- The Oracle executives will be joined by leading customers and partners to discuss important business trends and transformational technology, including cloud computing; engineered systems; overcoming cost and complexity; the rise of social, mobile, and customer sophistication; and digital disruption on a global scale.
- Join the conversation. In the weeks leading to Oracle OpenWorld, Oracle President Mark Hurd will kick off the conversation with a series of videos that give a preview of his talk. Follow the conversation on Twitter at #OOW14.
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014 takes place September 28 through October 2, 2014 at Moscone Center in San Francisco.
Oracle Executive Keynote Lineup
Sunday, September 28 | 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. | Moscone North, Hall D
- Oracle OpenWorld Opening Keynote
Larry Ellison, Chief Executive Officer, Oracle
Monday, September 29 | 8:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. | Moscone North, Hall D
- "The Business Value of the Cloud"
Oracle President Mark Hurd will kick off the first full day of Oracle OpenWorld with a discussion addressing how winning companies are embracing technology, including cloud, engineered systems, and analytics, to reduce cost and complexity and create an effective modern enterprise that delivers great experiences to both employees and customers. Executives from dunnhumby, Pearson, Procter & Gamble, Tesco, Walgreens, Xerox, and other leading companies will join the conversation to share their success stories.
Tuesday, September 30 | 8:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. | Moscone North, Hall D
- "The Full Dimension of Cloud Services for the Modern Enterprise"
Thomas Kurian, executive vice president of product development at Oracle, will share how the cloud -- from SaaS to PaaS to IaaS, to new offerings such as Data as a Service -- changes everything and can turn IT from a cost center into a hub of innovation, growth, and customer insights.
Tuesday, September 30 | 1:30 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. | Moscone North, Hall D
- CEO Keynote
Larry Ellison, Chief Executive Officer, Oracle
Wednesday, October 1 | 8:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. | Moscone North, Hall D
- "The Real Time Enterprise"
John Fowler, executive vice president of systems at Oracle, will discuss how real-time enterprises, fully enabled by the latest cloud, database, and high-performance engineered systems technology, can achieve a continuous real-time view of customers, always-reconciled financials, deep instant analytics, and always-ready services for mobile and numerous other innovations.
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014
- Join us for Oracle OpenWorld 2014 San Francisco. Register to attend.
- Oracle OpenWorld 2014 Keynotes
- Like Oracle OpenWorld on Facebook
- Follow Oracle OpenWorld on Twitter
- Oracle OpenWorld Blog
- Oracle OpenWorld on LinkedIn
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important business and technology conference of the year for Oracle customers, prospective customers, and partners. This educational conference is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming industry trends and breakthroughs driven by technology. Oracle OpenWorld offers more than 2,500 educational sessions, hundreds of demos and hands-on labs, and exhibitions from more than 400 partners and customers from around the world showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management, cloud, and infrastructure solutions -- all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2014 is September 28 - October 2 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information; to register; or to watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions, and more live, visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook, and the Oracle OpenWorld blog.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- The Five Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- The Next Chapter in the Virtualization Story Begins
- 4th International Cloud Computing Conference & Expo Starts Today
- CIA was Headed to an Enterprise Cloud All Along: Jill Tummler Singer
- Deputy CIO of the CIA to Keynote 1st Annual GovIT Expo
- 5th Cloud Expo in New York: Themes & Topics
- Managing Cloud Infrastructure at Cloud Expo 2011 New York
- Nick Carr's Cloud-Network Disconnect
- "Private Clouds Cut Costs of Internal IT," Says Univa CEO